Staying in a serviced apartment can be the best accommodation alternative in London. Found all over the city these apartments are always high in demand.
What is a serviced apartment?
A serviced apartment is a flat in a block. It consists of a sitting room or a lounge, a bedroom, and a fully equipped kitchen. Serviced apartments in London are available in the form of a studio flat i.e. all in one room with a kitchenette or one, two or three bedroom flats. In these apartments you can enjoy exclusive facilities like maid services and a management team similar to that in a hotel. An occupant can look forward to enjoy everything they would have in their own home. Those who stay in such apartments usually pay for a nightly rate.
Essential features of a serviced London apartment:
Look for apartments that are clean, adequately furnished and well maintained. Book an appointment to view the apartment.
Make sure that the management team is friendly and efficient. A friendly team can provide you with personal attention.
Always get a clear idea about the terms and conditions. Some apartments accept a credit card as a guarantee of reservation. Many seek 100% pre-payment at least 7 days prior to arrival Likewise they may have different cancellation policies.
Always enquire about the working hours of the apartments office. This is because if you arrive at non working hours you will need to pick up the keys from some other location.
If your duration of stay is longer the apartment charges must be negotiable.
If you are not satisfied with the rooms, the management must shift you to another one of your liking.
The rate charged for serviced apartments are varied. The charges depend on the location and services offered. London furnished apartments are available for all types of budget in the city. So if you wish to have a comfortable stay in London you always can afford one.
- London Apartments: Everything You Need To Know About Choosing A Serviced London Apartments ... for a nightly rate and can live in a flat with everything they would have in their own home.
Pros: Serviced London Apartment vs Hotels
- London Apartment: What Is The Difference Between A ‘Standalone Apartment’ And An ‘Apart’Otel’ ...
4. Wanting a very flexible cancellation policy i.e 24 hours
5. Wish to enjoy extra hotel services
Standalone London apartments are best if you:
- Pros and Cons of London Accommodation Options
London is a great place for tourists. Still it poses many problems, such finding accommodation according to your taste and pocket. In some cases itâ€™s really difficult to choose a...
- Corporate Apartments Make London A Dream Place To Be In ... they can stay for a few days till they don't get a permanent accommodation. The solution to this is corporate apartments in London, which have made into the...
- Corporate Apartments – Make London A Dream Place To Be In ... they can stay for a few days till they don't get a permanent accommodation. The solution to this is corporate apartments in London, which have made into the...